|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 10 cm x 4 cm|
- 5 days before handing in the manuscript to the editor, there were chapters that the author had to rewrite all over again because she wanted to give the best to her readers
- The author cried too many times during the completion of the book because the topics are all meaningful to her.
- Discussion on the book cover is pretty intense but Alhamdulillah finally come out with this one. Love it so much!
- A great book about the importance of du'as in our lives
When was the last time you really poured your feelings out to Allah?
We have been taught that the only time we can communicate with Allah is when we are making du’a to Him. Even then, it comes with a set of restrictive rules that puts a ‘barrier’ between Allah and us.
The things we recite are verses that we were told to memorise, but rarely do we truly talk to Allah about the troubles that are weighing down our hearts.
Because it feels awkward.
Thus when we are down and sad, we seek other means for comforting ourselves, but often they offer only temporary respite. We forget that true comfort lies only with Allah
Talk To Allah is about building the lifestyle of not feeling awkward and disconnected when making du’a to Him. Make a dua as your lifestyle. Talk to Allah in everything that you do, everytime and everywhere. Talk to Allah is not only on a praying mat after prayers but in every little thing that we do!
- 1 x Ayesha Syahira – Talk To Allah : Finding Comfort By Making Du'a